The Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Brotherhood

We aren't scared of the dark, are you?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peace Treaties

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zarkaaus
Cosmic Overlord
Cosmic Overlord
Zarkaaus

Male Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Peace Treaties Empty
PostSubject: Peace Treaties   Peace Treaties Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2008, 9:31 pm

If you wish to discuss a peace treaty with The Brotherhood, post your request here. We stand by or allies!
Back to top Go down
LHT
Brother
Brother

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Peace Treaties Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace Treaties   Peace Treaties Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2008, 11:04 am

Hello

I am LHT newly appointed diplomat to the Celestial Avengers. We currently have you listed as allies on our alliance page, this i know was from some time ago, and i am posting this to ascertain the status of our alliance. If we are no longer allies i will remove the post from our alliance page as soon as requested.

Thank You

LHT
Back to top Go down
Vader
Brother
Brother
Vader

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Peace Treaties Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace Treaties   Peace Treaties Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2008, 5:27 pm

The Lair.

Having just performed our 1st hof. Smile

was wondering if you had reached a decision yet on us becoming allies.

Regards

Scouse
Back to top Go down
sikthegreat
Brother
Brother
sikthegreat

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Peace Treaties Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace Treaties   Peace Treaties Icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2008, 2:04 pm

I am a representative from the United Trade Alliance (UTA). I believe it would be beneficial for both of our alliances if we joined forces. We are a relativity new alliance but we are rapidly growing due to our smart trading and strategic colonization. As it says in our name we are an alliance focused on trading but we will support you 100% during times of war and we hope you, as a larger alliance, will provide us with trading partners and protection. This is not a merger, just an agreement between two alliances. This alliance seems to be very organized which is why you caught my eye, also one of your members is in my galaxy. I hope you will consider my proposal and I look forward to our alliances prospering together.

UTA Chief Trader,

sikthegreat king
Back to top Go down
Zarkaaus
Cosmic Overlord
Cosmic Overlord
Zarkaaus

Male Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Peace Treaties Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace Treaties   Peace Treaties Icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2008, 11:22 pm

Thank you for the offer but we aren't accepting alliances at this time, good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Peace Treaties Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace Treaties   Peace Treaties Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace Treaties
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Brotherhood :: Visitors Lobby :: Diplomacy-
Jump to: